or 4 payments of $0.31 with Info
E6000 40.2g / 29.5mL / 1fl.oz. Glue Adhesive 3x Precision Tips
or 4 payments of $3.12 with InfoIn Stock
These applicators are ideal for projects using small, delicate pieces that require greater accuracy. E6000 Precision Tip Adhesive gives you the control you need without the mess.
- Includes 3 precision tips plus a precision tip cap
- Bonds to glass, wood, plastics, tin, metal, ceramic, cement, rubber, vinyl, leather, fabric and much more
- Dries clear
- Photo safe
- Washer/dryer safe
- Temperature resistant
1. Please read all directions before using. E6000 should be used in a well-ventilated area.
2. Surface should be clean, dry, and free from dirt. For best results, roughen surface before use. Best when used between 50 °F (10 °C) and 90 °F (32 °C).
3. Always test a small area to ensure proper application technique and dry time.
4. Apply E6000 directly to each surface to be bonded or repaired. Allow to partially cure 2-10 minutes, before bringing surfaces together. E6000 hardens by solvent evaporation and forms an immediate bond that is difficult to reposition after both adhesive-coated surfaces are placed in contact with each other.
5. For maximum strength, allow to dry for 48 hours. Cure time increases with lower temperatures and decreases with higher temperatures.
6. Keep threads at the neck of the tube free of adhesive residue. To ensure easy cap removal, apply a thin coat of petroleum jelly to the threads of the tube before replacing the cap.
7. Clean uncured adhesive with small amounts of acetone or naphtha; the adhesive will ball up and brush off. Cured material may be removed by cutting or scraping.
8. Store unused E6000 at room temperature with cap tightened.
Note: E6000 is not recommended for use on Styrofoam™, polystyrene, polyethylene or polypropylene plastics.
Others Also Bought
or 4 payments of $0.88 with Info
or 4 payments of $0.50 with Info
or 4 payments of $0.46 with Info
or 4 payments of $0.73 with Info
More From This Category
or 4 payments of $0.62 with Info
or 4 payments of $3.25 with Info