E6000 40.2g Jewelry & Bead Glue Adhesive 4x Precision Tip
or 4 payments of $3.25 with InfoIn Stock
Amazing E-6000® Craft / Glass / Doll Hair / Crystal / Multi Purpose Adhesive
Includes 4x Precision Tips
E6000 is an adhesive formulated to meet high performance industrial requirements. It is a non-flammable, vibration proof product that forms a permanent, waterproof bond. E6000 offers extreme flexibility and can be used indoors or out. It is also paintable.
E6000 is known for its exceptional strength, flexibility and toughness. Formulated to meet high-performance industrial requirements, it's versatile, flexible and adheres to most substrates. E6000 has exceptional adhesion to wood, metal, glass, fiberglass, ceramics, masonry and concrete. It also adheres strongly to leather, rubber, vinyl and many plastics. It will not break down or become brittle with temperature extremes. E6000 Bonds Everything So You Can Create Anything™.
- Extreme strength - forms a tough, permanent bond
- Creates a flexible hold that won't crack, yellow or become brittle under stress
- Indoor/Outdoor - withstands temperatures from -40 to 180 °F (10 to 32 °C)
- Photo safe
- Dries clear/Paintable
- Washer/Dryer safe
- Non-flammable once cured
1. Please read all directions before using. E6000 should be used in a well-ventilated area.
2. Surface should be clean, dry, and free from dirt. For best results, roughen surface before use. Best when used between 50 °F (10 °C) and 90 °F (32 °C).
3. Always test a small area to ensure proper application technique and dry time.
4. Apply E6000 directly to each surface to be bonded or repaired. Allow to partially cure 2-10 minutes, before bringing surfaces together. E6000 hardens by solvent evaporation and forms an immediate bond that is difficult to reposition after both adhesive-coated surfaces are placed in contact with each other.
5. For maximum strength, allow to dry for 48 hours. Cure time increases with lower temperatures and decreases with higher temperatures.
6. Keep threads at the neck of the tube free of adhesive residue. To ensure easy cap removal, apply a thin coat of petroleum jelly to the threads of the tube before replacing the cap.
7. Clean uncured adhesive with small amounts of acetone or naphtha; the adhesive will ball up and brush off. Cured material may be removed by cutting or scraping.
8. Store unused E6000 at room temperature with cap tightened.
Note: E6000 is not recommended for use on Styrofoam™, polystyrene, polyethylene or polypropylene plastics.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category
or 4 payments of $0.62 with Info
or 4 payments of $1.99 with Info