E6000 JEWELRY & BEAD
E6000 JEWELRY & BEAD GIVES YOU THE CONTROL YOU NEED FOR PRECISE, NO-MESS APPLICATIONS. THE APPLICATOR TIPS ARE PERFECT FOR PERMANENTLY BONDING STONES, GEMS, BEADS AND MOST TYPES OF JEWELRY METALS.
• INCLUDES FOUR PRECISION TIPS
EASILY BONDS TO POLYMER CLAY, METALS, WOOD, LEATHER AND MUCH MORE!
• DRIES CLEAR • MAXIMUM FLEXIBILITY • WATERPROOF – BOND REMAINS SECURE EVEN WHEN EXPOSED TO WATER
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SAFE USE
Follow these step-by-step directions when using E6000 Jewelry & Bead:
1. Please read all directions before using. Jewelry & Bead should be used in a well-ventilated area.
2. Surface should be clean, dry, and free from dirt. For best results, roughen surface before use. Best when used between 50 °F (10 °C) and 90 °F (32 °C).
3. Always test a small area to ensure proper application technique and dry time.
4. Apply Jewelry & Bead directly to each surface to be bonded or repaired. Allow to partially cure 2-10 minutes, before bringing surfaces together. Jewelry & Bead hardens by solvent evaporation and forms an immediate bond that is difficult to reposition after both adhesive-coated surfaces are placed in contact with each other.
5. For maximum strength, allow to dry for 48 hours. Cure time increases with lower temperatures and decreases with higher temperatures.
6. Keep threads at the neck of the tube free of adhesive residue. To ensure easy cap removal, apply a thin coat of petroleum jelly to the threads of the tube before replacing the cap.
7. Clean uncured adhesive with small amounts of acetone or naphtha; the adhesive will ball up and brush off. Cured material may be removed by cutting or scraping.
8. Store unused Jewelry & Bead at room temperature with cap tightened.
Note: Jewelry & Bead is not recommended for use on Styrofoam™, polystyrene, polyethylene or polypropylene plastics.